pan-users

[Pan-users] article pane scrolling issues in 0.11.90

From: Ben
Subject: [Pan-users] article pane scrolling issues in 0.11.90
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2002 00:54:26 -0800 (PST)

I'm not sure if these are pan issues or gtk2 issues ...

This only seems to happen when in the article pan and not in "zoomed
in" mode.  Reading articles via space or ctrl-n sometimes results in the
next article being displayed scrolled all the way to the bottom.  I then
have to manually scroll up to the top once it has loaded.

One other thing i've noticed with 0.11.90 is that there is a flashing
cursor in the article pane now which can be moved around with the keyboard
or mouse.  When browsing newsgroups with pictures it is possible to
position this cursor right on the picture so that the cursor gets
stretched out to the actual height of the image.  This results in a big
flashing black rectangle that actually blocks part of the image.  Kind of
annoying.

Other than that this version seems great.  this is my first experience
using gtk2 and it doesn't seem any slower than gtk1 but then again i have
a fast system.  gtk2 seems to look kind of like qt at least with the
default theme.

Ben