pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] 0.11.4 (was: Feature request: GPG support)

From: Colin Leroy
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] 0.11.4 (was: Feature request: GPG support)
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 22:12:15 +0200

On Mon, 29 Apr 2002 15:49:32 -0400 (EDT) gaw zay <address@hidden>
wrote:

'Lo,

> > Not without a compelling reason.  Synchronizing two branches was a
> > large time sink for Pan's small development team.  It's much better
> > to have Chris and me hacking on the same codebase.

That's what I thought and that's why I asked :)

> > IMO 0.11.4, if there ever is one, will be a bugfix release made up of
> > 0.11.3 + 0.11-friendly fixes culled from 0.12.
>
> this is OSS of course if someone feels compelled to keep up the gtk1
> branch they are welcome to it right? Don't look at me however. :-)

Well, I'd like to. I think I'll have the time to passively back-port
future new features to gtk1, at least I'll give it a try with pleasure. In
addition to this, gtk2 breaks half of the things on my computer and is a
bit slow.
--
Colin
"Bus error (Passengers dumped)."