pan-users

[Pan-users] Pan and gtk resource files.

From: Rinaldi J. Montessi
Subject: [Pan-users] Pan and gtk resource files.
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 20:24:09 -0400

I have straced pan and grepped the trace trying to locate aspecific
file (gtkrc, panrc, gnomerc, etc) trying to determine where I should
place a simple default font for menubar/toolbar widgets,  The line I
want to insert is:

style "default"
{
  font = "-cronyx-helvetica-bold-r-normal-*-*-120-*-*-p-*-koi8-u"
}

My last attempt was in $HOME/gnome/panrc, which is sourced during
load, but accomplished nothing I wanted.  There were no error
messages.

Any ideas?

Rinaldi
--
Moral standards are absolute; but human fidelity to them is always
relative. -Joseph Sobran