pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Now I have switched to 0.12

From: Mark Derricutt
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Now I have switched to 0.12
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 13:22:43 +1200

I'm currently manually updating.. in order to install gtk2, I needed up update my png library, which I've downloaded, only, all of the KDE packages have dependencies on the earlier png lib, so I'm currently downloading the KDE 3.01 rpms which I hope work with the newer png lib (I was gonna be updating anyway), but the pains of trying to avoid nodeps :P

At least I'm doing it all via apt-get, its just painfull on a modem :P

Mark