pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] 2 Feature Requests

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] 2 Feature Requests
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 18:40:14 -0400

Will send in an enhancement request on #2 this evening.

I realised after I installed the snaps of GNOME 2.0 that it wasn't GNOME
2.0 I need for the updated pan sources - but rather gtk2 (that's what I get
for not paying attention).  I'm going to spend some time tonight getting
the deps installed and take a run at the current CVS build - I figured if I
got it to compile OK, I'll patch a pref in for the first one and submit it.
Should be a pretty simple patch, I think - probably something I could do
this weekend if everything works out OK.

The patch I submit, if I get it working, will be to quote text by default;
the default setting will be the current behaviour, so the user will have to
turn it off to change the behaviour from what it currently is.

Jim