pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] A very quick question.

From: Jeff Vian
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] A very quick question.
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2002 10:00:55 -0500

:-(
That willteach me to think. I knew what I was trying to say, but put it wrong. I had seen it with the quoted printable, and could not pull out the correct terms. Thanks for correcting me. :-)

Some clients still do it wrong. :-(

Toby Inkster wrote:
On Sat, 27 Jul 2002 23:31:17 -0500
Jeff Vian <address@hidden> wrote:

| I wish everyone would just send text so we don't have to try and | interpret/ignore the funny characters.

Every message in this thread has been text. No HTML here. The = and =20 things
are as a result of quoted-printable encoding, which is often necessary to keep
a message 8-bit clean.