pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Pan & BSD

From: Frank Van Damme
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Pan & BSD
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 12:55:15 +0200

On Saturday 10 August 2002 05:53, Ronald KA4INM Youvan wrote:
>    I wonder how long it is going to be before someone mentions
> the FIVE part dependency that Gtk 2.0 requires,
> the stuff that keeps me from up-grading pan past 0.11.4  .
> (I just upgraded to Slackware 8.1 which comes with Gtk 1.4  )

Come on guys... If freebsd has just the (however primitive) automatic
dependency system that openbsd has, it should be easy to install gtk2 and
compile Pan neatly. And it would seem strange to me if freebsd didn't have a
port for gtk2.

--
Frank Van Damme
homepage:       www.student.kuleuven.ac.be/~m9917684