pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Spellchecking

From: Brad Sims
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Spellchecking
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 18:34:11 -0600

On Wednesday 26 March 2003 06:06 pm, Brad Sims wrote:
> I just made an aspell-0.50.3 rpm compiled on SuSE 7.3 (glibc-2.2.4) thanks
> to the wonderful toy that is CheckInstall.

Bah, it installed fine but then Pan refused to spellcheck... rpm complaned
about conflicts with pspel-devel so I tried my usual trick of --replacefiles
but to no avail. :(

--
Some people are born normal, some people achieve normality, and some
have normalcy thrust upon them by a nice nurse with a hypodermic.