pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Virtuell newsgroups and concurrent connections

From: brett holcomb
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Virtuell newsgroups and concurrent connections
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 14:11:30 -0400

If I understand what you call virtual newsgroups I'm for them <G>. I would like to be able to lump my servers together and tell pan to get me all my newsgroups on all servers and present them in one list as if they came from one place. Icing on the cake would be the ability to group newsgroups into categories - i.e. Flightsim, Linux, etc.

On Mon, 21 Apr 2003 19:21:53 +0200