pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] stopped 100% downloads

From: Chris Petersen
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] stopped 100% downloads
Date: 12 Jun 2003 23:43:01 -0700

ok, from what I can see, there are multiple copies of the individual
parts of these files, and somehow those are causing issues with pan
downloading.

I can go in and delete these problem posts, but Pan thinks that the
"bad" posts are the "main" post in the thread, and detaches the "good"
first segment.  I can't just delete the other first segment because pan
then goes and deletes the whole collection.

Please, as a feature request, if I have a tabbed-out thread where I can
see the subthreads, and delete a parent, do NOT delete the whole
thread.  If the thread is "closed" - then it should be fine to delete
the whole thing.

heck, this even happens if I turn OFF the threaded view - that's messed
up.

-Chris