pan-users

[Pan-users] Xandros 3.0 (debian)

From: Travis
Subject: [Pan-users] Xandros 3.0 (debian)
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2005 22:47:06 -0800

I'm a WinXP kinda guy, use PAN and love it.

So I installed Xandros 3.0 just for the hell-of-it and want to use PAN with it. I go to http://packages.debian.org/stable/news/pan.html and see a version for i386. I assume this is the one I need but I have no idea how to install it. Do I also need the GTK files like I did for WinXP?

If these are indeed the files I need please give this Linux total dummy detailed instructions.

Thanks much.

--
Travis in Shoreline Washington