pan-users

[Pan-users] attachments

From: wayne
Subject: [Pan-users] attachments
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 11:37:49 -0700

I've been using pan for a number of years and love it.  One thing
that has always bothered me about it though is that I cannot view
the attachment name(s).  Is there any way to do that?  Sometimes
I'd like to know what it is before saving it to disk.

Another complaint is that posts with attachments don't always appear
when I have filtering set to only display messages with attachments.
This is especially true if the message title starts with "Re:".  I
click off "Match Only Complete Attachments" and then they show up.
I guess pan doesn't see them as complete.

Thanks,

-- Wayne.