pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Pn 0.97 won't start

From: Brad Rogers
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Pn 0.97 won't start
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 12:27:06 +0100

On Thu, 18 May 2006 11:21:19 +0200
"Alex van niel" <address@hidden> wrote:

Hello Alex,

> This is the main reason why I stopped using Pan for now and am having
> to resort to GrabIt under Wine :( . I'd rather use Pan but if it
> means playing russian roulette with my payed account, I'd rather use
> some M$ based program. So, is this a known problem or a new problem
> all together?

You could always roll back to the 0.14.x version of Pan, which isn't a
WIP, like the 0.9x series.  It's very competent.  I currently use it
myself, for the most part.  I do try out each new version of the 0.9x
series, but so far, have always rolled back.  The "problems" come
across are purely cosmetic, and I'm sure they'll be sorted.

I think Pan's dev team are doing sterling work, and look forward to
each new release.

--
  Regards  _
          / )        "The blindingly obvious is