pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: Pan v0.14.2.91 crashing X hard (black screen)/messin

From: Phillip Pi
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: Pan v0.14.2.91 crashing X hard (black screen)/messing up NVIDIA card badly...
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 13:37:13 -0700

On Sat, Aug 26, 2006 at 12:25:05PM -0700, Phillip Pi wrote:

> FYI. I ran strace and pan --debug separately in case they help you, Pan
> developers.
> http://alpha.zimage.com/~ant/temp/Pan-straceANDdebug.zip (will be deleted
> eventually)..

So did any of you look at my strace output and debugs? Did they give any ideas
what was causing
the X server to crash hard?
--
"Ever watch ants just crawling around? They walk in that single straight line,
a long, a long, long mile of ants. Sometimes they will walk over and pick up
| |o   o| |         Ant's Quality Foraged Links (AQFL): http://aqfl.net
   \ _ /                 E-mail: address@hidden or address@hidden
    ( )