pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: ANN Pan 0.116: "Blanton's"

From: Duncan
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: ANN Pan 0.116: "Blanton's"
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 10:13:37 +0000 (UTC)

oldack <address@hidden> posted
address@hidden, excerpted below, on  Wed, 11 Oct 2006 21:57:44
-0400:

> How can we with limited eye sightedness enlarge the print
> of text, etc. in PAN as we can in Mozilla, IO, Opera etc.?

The text in the three panes (group, header, body) is configurable (both
fontface and size) in pan's preferences, under fonts.

The menu and status bar text is a global gtk+ setting, however.  That is
configured thru whatever tool you use to configure the GTK+ settings.
GNOME users presumably configure it thru GNOME's settings, KDE users
configure it by checking the box that applies KDE settings to non-KDE
apps (this box is under colors, not fonts, but it either applies to both
or I set it in the text file directly so long ago I forgot about it), other
environments... however they work, or by editing (creating if necessary)
the gtkrc files directly (the hard way, as one must go looking for
documentation...).