pan-users

[Pan-users] minor feature request (I hope)

From: Timothy J. Hamilton
Subject: [Pan-users] minor feature request (I hope)
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 12:21:52 -0600

At least I hope this is a minor feature request. And it's probably already
been discussed, resolved, and promised for 1.x. But, just in case...

Is it possible to get popups like in old pan in the Header Window/Tab? I found
them really convenient in old Pan. If I want to see how a long download is
progressing, I have to open the task manager.

In addition when in tabbed mode viewing a jpeg with a particularly long
header, I have to move the horizontal scroll on the header pane. I caught the
explanation that this will have to be fixed later. But how much trouble would
it be to have popups for the header pane at least in tabbed mode for the
subject field if nothing else? Because this would if nothing else provide a
tolerable work around for this problem.

And yes, I realize that Pan is rapidly approaching a 1.0 release, so if it's
too much of a hassle, then it will just have to wait.

tim

--
The most delightful day after the one on which you buy a cottage in
the country is the one on which you resell it.