pan-users

[Pan-users] Message Search

From: William Scalione
Subject: [Pan-users] Message Search
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 12:21:41 -0400

Hi All,

I use Pan for my newsgroup program, but sometimes I need to log into
windows (shudder) if I am looking for something in particular. I use
News Rover for that and it works great. Do a search for a file and apparently it checks a database on the news server and in about 10 seconds it returns a list of messages with the search string in it.
I was wondering if there was any other program, or a way for Pan to
do the same type of thing. It is really a great feature and would be
a great addition to Pan. Or if that isn't possible, does anyone know
of a way to access that database using any other program?

Thanks, Bill