pan-users

[Pan-users] Old Pan: Cannot see newsgroup 'read' items before March 11

From: Maurice
Subject: [Pan-users] Old Pan: Cannot see newsgroup 'read' items before March 11
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 12:40:19 +0100

(Using 'old' Pan 0.14.2.91 under Mandriva 2008.0)

In several newsgroup folders I cannot see any 'read' items dated before March
this year, although in at least one there are postings going back to 2007.

Is there some kind of date or 'number of postings' cut-off for displaying
postings?
Presumably Pan hasn't deleted them, so how can I get it to display them?
--
/\/\aurice