pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Old Pan: Cannot see newsgroup 'read' items before March

From: walt
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Old Pan: Cannot see newsgroup 'read' items before March 11
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 00:11:24 +0000 (UTC)

On Fri, 15 Aug 2008 08:52:06 +1000, Steven D'Aprano wrote:

> ...new Pan does *not* save
> copies of your sent posts. Last time I looked, the Pan homepage still
> falsely claimed that it did.
>
> That change alone came within a micrometre of pushing me to another
> newsreader. Yes, I'm still bitter about it.

I can't blame you for feeling that way.  If the pan website still has
false or misleading info (I can't complain because I rarely read any
documentation :o) you should definitely file a bug against new pan.

Just very recently Charles has been committing patches that are
attached to bug reports, so if you can submit a bug report with your
suggested changes to the offending text, he may just do it.