pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: OT: GNU/Linux Was: clearing headers?

From: Joe Zeff
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: OT: GNU/Linux Was: clearing headers?
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 10:23:33 -0700

On 10/10/2008 Greg Lee wrote:
So, let me see if I understand your principle.  True freedom
includes the right not to be criticized for discourtesy
or for failure to give credit where credit is due.  Do I have
that right?  Even if there is an ethical requirement, this
must not be /claimed/, for fear of infringing the freedom
of those not meeting the requirement by calling attention to
their failure.

I think we're getting perilously close to a flame-war here, people. Calm down, please! Disagreement is fine, but don't get personal about it. (I'm not saying you have, but it's getting closer than it probably should.) Yes, this is all off-topic, but it's interesting enough (I hope) to most of us that it might as well continue as long as we can keep it on a friendly basis. Remember, not adhering to the same principles you do doesn't make somebody a rotten person.

--
Joe Zeff
If you can't play with words, what good are they?