pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: OpenSolaris?

From: Kevin Monceaux
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: OpenSolaris?
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 11:48:05 -0600 (CST)

Robert,

On Mon, 19 Jan 2009, Robert Marshall wrote:

On Sat, 17 Jan 2009, walt wrote:
If Walt's suggestions doesn't work, I'd either undef from the compile line or add lines like

#undef NEED_COMPILE
#undef COMPILED
#undef ERR

before the enum line

The above undefs, and adding -lintl and -liconv to take care of some unresolved symbols, did the trick. I just made it through a successful compile on OpenSolaris. I'm working remotely via ssh right now so I won't be able to thuroughly test it until I get home.

Kevin
http://www.RawFedDogs.net
http://www.WacoAgilityGroup.org
Bruceville, TX