pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: Odd error messages

From: Pete Goudreau
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: Odd error messages
Date: Sat, 02 May 2009 21:04:53 -0500

Dug through .pan2 and found the group-preferences.xml file to be
corrupted.  The article cache file had almost 1500 articles in it so
they were deleted.  I found the one the problems occurred with and the
headers are correct including the PGP from the server as far as I can
tell.  Dumped a couple of other files that seemed questionable and
cleaned up some more, restarting pan each time until finally
group-preferences.xml is correct.  Can't find anything untoward in the
files now but I don't know enough to look elsewhere and I'm assuming all
hidden files are shown.

Tnx again,
Pete