pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: Speaking of servers

From: Kurt Schilling
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: Speaking of servers
Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 16:44:32 -0400

Jim Henderson wrote:
On Thu, 28 May 2009 18:13:32 +0000, Beartooth wrote:

        Har-de-har-har. The free newsserver news.motzarella.org, commonly
called motzarella (note spelling) has been mentioned here several times
recently.

I suspect Steve's point was that you didn't say what you suspect, so it's kinda difficult for anyone reading this list to answer your question without guessing what it is that you suspect.

My suspicion, though, is that there's a problem with the news server rather than with the software.

On one of my machines that I use Pan for news reading, I have it set up for three separate servers. One of those being Motzarella. Of the three, that connexion sometimes breaks. The other two never lose connexion. Anecdotal evidence suggests that it is a server side problem rather than the client side.

Warm regards,

Kurt Schilling