[Pan-users] Re: 0.134 and Beyond

From: Duncan
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: 0.134 and Beyond
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 11:09:40 +0000 (UTC)

Jeff Berman posted on Mon, 28 Sep 2009 17:33:44 -0700 as excerpted:

> Hey, didn't someone put together a documentation wiki of sorts for Pan?
> Seems that would be the place to put it.  And if Pan's "About" window
> linked to the wiki, that would be nice.

Yes, I strongly agree and in fact was just discussing with someone a
couple days before this thread, there's actually two sites with pan docs
ATM, and it'd be great to have them at least linked from the about dialog
and/or help menu directly, if not merged into pan's repository and
shipped as part of the tarball.

I believe I posted the links recently, but here they are again, for

Darren's FAQ:

Doug's work on a pan manual: