pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Bug squashed

From: SciFi
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Bug squashed
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 07:07:17 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,

> I'm suprised this bug hasn't show its self until now.  I guess either
> nobody has been pulling down multiparts with more than aprox. 2554 parts
> or the mids for those parts had more characters in common.  Meh, either
> way this bug is squashed, at least according to my tests.  Currently the
> fix is only in the integration branch.

Please do not mis-take this reply, I am only wondering ---
Your post appeared all by its lonesome self on gmane.  ;)
Was your post suppose to go under the thread I began dealing with
"hav[ing] problems with some binary postings using yEnc" ?

If so, then I for one am unable to test/use your "fix",
very sorry about this.
We really need to get the patch to apply to Mr.Kerr's tree, please.

I've asked if I should be opening a bug-report about this.
After seeing the discussion here, I am guessing that I should do so.

I shall open one as soon as I can, then.

And thank you.

:)