pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Data type errors when compiling pan-0.133 on OS X

From: Benjamin Esham
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Data type errors when compiling pan-0.133 on OS X
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2010 20:39:39 -0400

walt said:

On 07/07/2010 12:51 PM, Benjamin Esham wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I am trying to compile pan 0.133 on Mac OS X using libraries installed
> by fink. Eventually I get this:

I've never used OS X so I can't answer your question directly, but I'm
wondering where you got your pan source files.  There are multiple sources
available, so it may be relevant, but I'm not sure.

Hi Walt,

I got my source from the Pan website [1], following the link for the source
distribution.

[1] http://pan.rebelbase.com/download/releases/0.133/source/pan-0.133.tar.bz2

Cheers,
--