Re: [Pan-users] Re: Problem syncing two copies of Pan

From: Joe Zeff
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: Problem syncing two copies of Pan
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2010 14:02:38 -0700

On 07/08/2010 01:44 PM, Duncan wrote:
Talking about strace... do you know enough about it and grep to go on what
I mentioned, or do you want a step-by, or is it simply not important
enough to you right now to worry about further?

No, I'm not familiar with strace. I don't expect to need to rsync again until the beginning of August, when I go to NASFiC, and then only if I'll have Internet access there. Maybe I'll use tee to keep a copy of the rsync output for future reference when I do it.