paragui-dev

[paragui-dev] whats the story about blitting ?

From: ZTF ROC
Subject: [paragui-dev] whats the story about blitting ?
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2005 21:31:16 +0000

Hi ya all,
Im trying to make a widget wich I place inside a PG_Window,
and I try to animate inside this widget, basicly I copied the class PlayField from the animation example, and placed it inside a PG_Window, but this for some reson does not work as expected, the widget is not updated, and is only updated when I trigger an event ,by clicking on the widget, what is wrong ?
does anyone have a working example of this or something similar?
I could mail the code upon request..
Im using the lates cvs version of paragui.

cheers
Matty

Get Windows Desktop Search - part of the all-new MSN Toolbar! http://messenger.msn.co.uk