paragui-dev

Re: [paragui-dev] whats the story about blitting ?

From: ZTF ROC
Subject: Re: [paragui-dev] whats the story about blitting ?
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 22:30:41 +0000

Right, I havent got my workstation here at the moment, but I do have the source, well sort of, I cant compile it right now to test it, but Im quite confident it will compile without errors. anyway, what it does is to create a class Mw window and add a class Anim widget inside it, wich is suppost to redraw it self every time the timer expires, but it only redraws when I move the window, I get the impression that some sort of event is triggered when I move the window, and this event is not triggered when I call Redraw() or Update() in various combinations.... hope a tar.gz file is accepted, otherwise I'll cut and paste it in a new mail.

//Matti