paragui-users

Re: Re[7]: [paragui-users] RICHEDIT

From: Eric Ross
Subject: Re: Re[7]: [paragui-users] RICHEDIT
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 02:35:26 -0400

Hello guys, i got a little time to make a commit into cvs:

Mensaje citado por taurus <address@hidden>:

> Tuesday, September 10, 2002, 8:56:22 PM, you wrote:
>
> The problem is solved if line
>
> word = "";
>
> is placed in the end of "do...while" cycle in the ParseWords function.
> I`ve checked it right now, Andrew was right.
>
> >> here's the diff:
> >> address@hidden:~/sign/test$ diff
> >> /usr/src/paragui-1.0.2/src/widgets/pgrichedit.cpp
> >> myre.cpp
> >> 116d117
> >> <       std::string word;
> >> 124a126

I moved the 'std::string word' inside the 'do..while' to ensure the word is
empty every time.

I also added a modification to PG_Widget::SetText to make it work if there's a
call to SetText(GetText).

Commit done in the HEAD and in the devel-1-0 branch.
That's all for now.
Eric.