partysip-dev

[Partysip-dev] Problem from the source code!

From: 军 陈
Subject: [Partysip-dev] Problem from the source code!
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 14:35:12 +0800 (CST)

hi .all:

   These days,by reading the source code of Jack,many problems arise,so following the last mail,I have to send another one to the maillist to get the help from you! I really hope someone can give me a quick answer!

   In the source code there are PSP_CONTINUE,PSP_PROPOSE,PSP_MANDATE,PSP_STOP,,I really don't know what they really want to mean.And in the function pspm_imp_dispatch_psp_request,I find the following statement,which I don't know why?

  /* Plugins have been called and the request should not be
     sent to a module: UAP, SLP or SFP */

hope for your answers ,thank you in advance very much!

Do You Yahoo!?
银行巨头聚会中原 大浪淘‘金’谁将笑傲?