partysip-dev

[Partysip-dev] Let's have a chat on #osip

From: Aymeric Moizard
Subject: [Partysip-dev] Let's have a chat on #osip
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 15:25:24 +0200 (CEST)

I'm actually loggued on the irc channel:
irc.openprojects.net #osip

We can have a chat here to get deeper into your issue.
Anyone that want to speak about interop issue (or success)
can join!

Be sure to get the latest version of oSIP and partysip
at osip.atosc.org/download/. They end with "-pre6"

For you Razvan, can you compile partysip with:
CFLAGS="-DSHOW_MESSAGE" ./configure
make clean
make
[su?] make install

edit your file "/usr/local/etc/partysip.conf" specifying
the correct ip address
then, run partysip -d 6 -l partysip.log
Send me the full log...

Aymeric