partysip-dev

[Partysip-dev] problem with ringing tone

From: luke dobson
Subject: [Partysip-dev] problem with ringing tone
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 16:11:40 +0100

Hi All

I am using partysip to connect two ciso ATAs together.  I can make calls
and the voicepath is fine but I have a small problem.  I have two
numbers 10 and 20

10 dials 20#
20 starts to ring
there is no ringing tone at 10!

My understanding of the message flow is this.
10 sends an invite to the SIP which forwards to to 20
20 sends a "180 ringing" signal back to 10.    <-- I don't think this is
arriving.

When I look in the logfile I don't see the reply.
When I get the two phones to ring each other without SIP I get ringing
tone.

Is this a partysip bug?

Thanks in advance for any help
Cheers