partysip-dev

[Partysip-dev] partysip config

From: luke dobson
Subject: [Partysip-dev] partysip config
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 11:48:00 +0100

Hi
I am using trying to use partysip with opensip to map phone numbers to
phones.  I have terminals such as address@hidden and
address@hidden  Dialling the entire IP, the phones can call each
other.  However I would like to dial 10 and get address@hidden  I
have played with the partysip.conf file and the user section looks like
this.

user  sip:address@hidden   10    aa
user  sip:address@hidden   11   aa

authorisation is presently switched off

When I call between the phones using the IP, I can see in the log that
the from: and to: fields are populated but when I dial the number alone
the to: field has a missing field.

From:  <sip:address@hidden;user=phone>;tag=2908867716
To:  <sip:;user=phone>

Further down the log contains the message

| ERROR | <../../fsm/sipevent.c: 72> could not parse message
| ERROR | <udp.c: 220> udp module: Could not parse response!

and partysip prints

<msg_parser.c> error in msg_startline_init()

I assume I have done something silly in the config but what?  Any help
much appreciated!

TIA
Luke Dobson