partysip-dev

[Partysip-dev] Information about partysip redirect handling

From: Guild Jackson
Subject: [Partysip-dev] Information about partysip redirect handling
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 06:08:16 -0800 (PST)

Hell all,

I ´d like to use the SIP users agents to act as part of a call center, I mean, to receive multiple calls coming from another user agents along the net. I ´d like to have a control of this calls by mean using the redirect property found in the partysip application to redirect the calls to another free user agent.
My question is, how do I configure the partysip to get this property working?
I ´ve found out that this property is found in the uap module, which version of partysip do I have it implemented and how to get it working?

Thanks in advance and best regards

Guild

Do you Yahoo!?