partysip-dev

[Partysip-dev] Forwarding 'esacped' characters in URI parameters using F

From: Sahil Rangari
Subject: [Partysip-dev] Forwarding 'esacped' characters in URI parameters using Filter plugin
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 11:56:59 -0500

Hi,

We want to use the filter plugin to implement a simple app.
SIP Invite from a particular UA, should be forwarded to a server
which would execute an XML script.

The XML script location is in the Request-Line URI parameters of the
forwarded Invite.
The XML application needs the some of the characters to be escaped (even
though param-value allows for some of them).

So, we are requiring something like this -

partysip.conf
---------------------

^sip:(.+)@89.5.0.33|sip:address@hidden;xml=http%3A%2F%2F89.24.197.198%
2Fpm%2Fpmtui%3Fani=1031110001

---------------------

However, it seems that partysip 'escapes' the "%" while forwarding the
Invite so it looks like -

INVITE
sip:address@hidden;voicexml=http%253AF%252F89.24.197.198%252Fpm%252Fpm
tui.%253Fani%3D1031110001 SIP/2.0

How can we avoid this injection of extraneous escaped "%" i.e. '%25' so as
to forward the URI
parameter values without modifications.

Thanks,
Sahil