partysip-dev

Re: [Partysip-dev] Forwarding 'esacped' characters in URI parameters usi

From: Aymeric Moizard
Subject: Re: [Partysip-dev] Forwarding 'esacped' characters in URI parameters using Filter plugin
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 20:27:10 +0100 (CET)

Only a fix in the filter plugin code can be done to solve your issue.
Hope you can do it and send the fix to me!

Thanks,
Aymeric

On Tue, 10 Jan 2006, Sahil Rangari wrote:

Hi,

We want to use the filter plugin to implement a simple app.
SIP Invite from a particular UA, should be forwarded to a server
which would execute an XML script.

The XML script location is in the Request-Line URI parameters of the
forwarded Invite.
The XML application needs the some of the characters to be escaped (even
though param-value allows for some of them).

So, we are requiring something like this -

partysip.conf
---------------------

^sip:(.+)@89.5.0.33|sip:address@hidden;xml=http%3A%2F%2F89.24.197.198%
2Fpm%2Fpmtui%3Fani=1031110001

---------------------

However, it seems that partysip 'escapes' the "%" while forwarding the
Invite so it looks like -

INVITE
sip:address@hidden;voicexml=http%253AF%252F89.24.197.198%252Fpm%252Fpm
tui.%253Fani%3D1031110001 SIP/2.0

How can we avoid this injection of extraneous escaped "%" i.e. '%25' so as
to forward the URI
parameter values without modifications.

Thanks,
Sahil