partysip-dev

Re: [Partysip-dev] Guidence Required For compiling oSip on Windows

From: Aymeric Moizard
Subject: Re: [Partysip-dev] Guidence Required For compiling oSip on Windows
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 12:31:03 +0100 (CET)

Download libosip2 and partysip version from:

http://www.antisip.com/download/

Aymeric

On Tue, 17 Jan 2006, zeshan wrote:

hi,

i want to compile party Sip on windows . I have read the README file in windows
folder , but it is little bit confusing to me . From where I can get
osipparser2.dll and osip2.dll " . and tell me the way to compile them in
multithreaded mode.

Ur help will  be highly apperciated .Plz guide me the steps to compile it on
windows.

Thanks in Advance
Muhammad Zeshan