pdf-devel

Re: [pdf-devel] Changes in the Encoded Text Module API and definition of

From: jemarch
Subject: Re: [pdf-devel] Changes in the Encoded Text Module API and definition of unit tests
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 20:56:22 +0100

      I am finishing the first version of the Encoded Text Module, and I
      started defining the unit tests that should be run to check it. I attach
      a diff to both gnupdf-tsd.texi (definition of unit tests) and
      gnupdf.texi (due to small changes in the API).

   It is ok to commit these patches. Thanks Aleks.

Please dont forget to update the AUTHORS file when you commit a change
to the CVS repository.

Thanks.