pdf-devel

Re: [pdf-devel] Text module unit tests failing

From: pete
Subject: Re: [pdf-devel] Text module unit tests failing
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2008 07:02:39 -0000 (UTC)

> Thus to have software which refuses to work in the C aka POSIX locale
> makes no sense.  What is the actual issue?

I am believe the actual issue is that i spoke without listening sufficiently:

jemarch>The unit tests report the particular tests that were unable to run,
jemarch>both in the output of 'make check' and in the unit tests report in
jemarch>the web.

As long as the bulk of the unit tests run and report correctly everything
is, of course, fine.  I was under the wrong belief that unit testing
aborted very early on if the C locale was defined.  Of course having some
tests refuse to run on the grounds that the system is not configured to
support the tests is common in all testing and i apologise.

---
Best Wishes,

Peter

--