pdf-devel

Re: [pdf-devel] Hello

From: Abhishek Mishra
Subject: Re: [pdf-devel] Hello
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 12:56:43 +0530

Please ignore the question in my email, I am now able to generate a pdf from the texi document.

-Abhishek

2009/9/20 Abhishek Mishra <address@hidden>
Hello Jose,

Many apologies for such a delayed email.

Due to some personal matters I was unable to work on my task for a long time.
I see that the task is assigned to me and I would like to complete it now.

Please let me know if something has changed in the requirements, which I need to take care of.

I have one additional question:
When I try to convert the texinfo documents to pdf using the texi2pdf command, I get quite a few errors.
Do we need to pass some options to the command for successful generation?

Thanks & Regards,
Abhishek Mishra

2008/12/27 Abhishek Mishra <address@hidden>

> You can also take a look to the ISO PDF and PDF 1.7 reference
> documents: section 7.4 in ISO PDF. The parameters for the several
> filters are described there. But beware that there is not a 1-1
> relationship between the PDF filters and our stm filters: in some
> cases (such as the crypt filters) we are using different
> parameters. The ultimate documentation is the source code.
>
>   Regarding the texinfo file, since this is the first time I would be
>   editing texinfo...I'd appreciate any pointers to help me get started.
>
> You can get the texinfo manual from
> http://www.gnu.org/software/texinfo/manual/texinfo/ Anyway, texinfo is
> a really simple language and also quite intuitive, so looking at the
> manual should give you enough information to start making changes.

Thanks a lot. I'll get started then.

-Abhishek