pdf-devel

Re: [pdf-devel] Hello

From: jemarch
Subject: Re: [pdf-devel] Hello
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 22:07:15 +0200

Hi.

   I have read the the filters section of the ISO pdf document, and
   looked at the source code as well as the gnupdf documentation on
   filter streams.
   I've listed my findings in brief below (I've also attached a text file
   which contains the same info).
   Please look at it and let me know if my approach is correct, there's
   anything missing/incorrect etc.

The analysis seems ok.  Now we should integrate it in the Reference
Manual (doc/gnupdf.texi).  I would suggest to create a new subsection
after "Managing the Filter Chain" called "Supported Filters".

--
Jose E. Marchesi  <address@hidden>
                  http://www.jemarch.net