pdf-devel

Re: [pdf-devel] Selective unit testing

From: Aleksander Morgado
Subject: Re: [pdf-devel] Selective unit testing
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 10:59:24 +0100

> Sorry to ask yet another lame question....
>
> > Briefly, now it is possible to specify a selection when
> > invoking make check.  So...
> >
> >    $ make check FUNCTION=pdf_alloc
> >
> > The hacker's guide has been updated to document this new
> > functionality.
> 'make check' is failing due to undefined reference to `srunner_run'. I
> tried flipping the HAVE_NOCHECK define in config.h with no joy. I also
> tried adding srunner_run to check.h/check.c (with srunner_run simply
> calling the existing srunner_run_all) - no joy.

That `srunner_run' function is in SVN check:
svn co https://check.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/check check

You need to get it & compile it from scratch.

I wanted to push a change into configure.ac yesterday so that libcheck
will only be used if the version with `srunner_run' was found
(AC_CHECK_LIB) but it got quite late and didn't have time to test it.

Cheers,
-Aleksander