pdf-devel

Re: [pdf-devel] Updated unit test for pdf_i64_add

From: Jeffrey Walton
Subject: Re: [pdf-devel] Updated unit test for pdf_i64_add
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 06:01:11 -0500

Hi Jose,

On Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 5:49 AM, Jose E. Marchesi <address@hidden> wrote:
>> Unfortunately, I cannot. The mail server is rejecting again.
>>
>> This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.
>>
>> A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
>> recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:
>>
>> address@hidden
>>
>> ------ This is a copy of the message, including all the headers. ------
>> ------ The body of the message is 482823 characters long; only the first
>> ------ 106496 or so are included here.
>
> Questions:
>
> 1. Are you using bzr send without -o?  Please tell us how do you get the
> merge directive.
Previously I tried bzr send, then tar'd/bz2'd the output. This time I
tried diff:
bzr diff torture/unit/base/types/*.c torture/unit/Makefile.am > tests.diff

> 2. Please send us the full error message that you get from the mail server.
from Mail Delivery System <address@hidden>
to address@hidden

date Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 5:29 AM
subject Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender
mailed-by eggs.gnu.org

 address@hidden

Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 05:28:59 -0500
Subject: Tests diff
From: Jeffrey Walton <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden

--00032555a1726c3455048056226d

Hi All,

diff file of submitted tests and changes.

Jeff

--00032555a1726c3455048056226d