pdf-devel

Re: [pdf-devel] Updated unit test for pdf_i64_add

From: Jeffrey Walton
Subject: Re: [pdf-devel] Updated unit test for pdf_i64_add
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 06:21:47 -0500

Hi Jose,

On Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 6:04 AM, Jose E. Marchesi <address@hidden> wrote:
>>> 1. Are you using bzr send without -o?  Please tell us how do you get the
>>> merge directive.
>> Previously I tried bzr send, then tar'd/bz2'd the output. This time I
>> tried diff:
>> bzr diff torture/unit/base/types/*.c torture/unit/Makefile.am > tests.diff
>
> Try to generate a merge directive with -o:
>
>  $ bzr send -o my.patch
bzr commit
[edit comments in nano, save file]
bzr send -o my.patch
Send email, with my.patch as body [copy/pasted]

> And then send the contents of my.patch in the body of an email to this
> list, not as an attachment.
Attempted - bounced. See below.

> I am reporting the email failure anyway.
Do you think FTP might be easier? I don't want to create hardship for
the GNU PDF folks. But the mail server does not seem to want to play
well with others.

Perhaps I'm using the wrong finger to press the [ENTER] key.

Jeff

 address@hidden

------ The body of the message is 388296 characters long; only the first
------ 106496 or so are included here.