pdf-devel

[pdf-devel] Windows compilation

From: Aleksander Morgado
Subject: [pdf-devel] Windows compilation
Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2011 22:10:51 +0200

Hey hey,

I just merged a branch to libgnupdf trunk fixing several issues so that
the library now compiles correctly in mingw32. Thanks to Franck Lesage
for detailing the compilation steps, we should merge them soon in the
hackers guide.

Still pending, make runtests.exe work. Currently it fails with some
errors saying it didn't find the dlls, so possibly a minor thing to fix
somewhere.

Cheers,

--
Aleksander