perlpanel-devel

[Perlpanel-devel] Shell Manager

From: Jason Brian Friedrich
Subject: [Perlpanel-devel] Shell Manager
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 11:54:52 +0100

Hi list,

i am using PerlPanel 0.9.0 and use the shell manager to keep my
ssh connections organized. The applet works well but a an option
to save the password would be fine (perhaps encrypted, its a
security hole i know) because i know how handy it can be when you
have 20 or 30 ssh connections you have to use regularly (and
every connection with another password).

But now my actual problem with this applet. My panel size is 18
and i have also set 'menu_icon_size="tiny"' in perlpanelrc to
have tiny icons. But this icon size setting does not afect the
icons in the shell manager applet. Is it possible to change the
icon size in the applet source or is there an undocumented
setting in perlpanelrc? Any ideas?

Thanks again to Gavin for his work! Its great to have such a
nice, fast and not bloated panel.

Jason