perlsgml-dev

Re: [Perlsgml-dev] perlSGML development questions

From: Yann Dirson
Subject: Re: [Perlsgml-dev] perlSGML development questions
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 15:20:41 +0200

On Wed, Sep 19, 2001 at 09:01:17AM -0400, Susan G. Kleinmann wrote:
> > On Thu, Sep 13, 2001 at 08:40:37PM -0700, Earl Hood wrote:
> > > . Have the patches received by Debian been applied?
> >
> > According to the cvsweb interface, I'd say no.
> > Susan, did you have any success with setting up your cvs/ssh access ?
> I was waiting for some decision on what changes people wanted, and who
> was going to do what.

IIRC all of them would be useful, but we should probably discuss that
here.

> As I said last week, in about an hour I become a pumpkin.  I am out of
> commission until the end of next week.  I probably won't even be able to
> respond to email.

In this case I suppose we can discuss these patches on the list, and
integrate them when OK.  Too bad I didn't awake a couple of days
sooner...

--
Yann Dirson <address@hidden>                 http://www.alcove.com/
Free-Software Engineer                                Ingénieur Logiciel-Libre