perlsgml-dev

Re: [Perlsgml-dev] perlSGML development questions

From: Earl Hood
Subject: Re: [Perlsgml-dev] perlSGML development questions
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 11:28:27 -0700 (PDT)

> Nothing like that is setup right now.  I guess we can such a clause to
> the CVSROOT/notify file.
>
> What about creating a specific list for that, on which only CVS
> traffic would be allowed ?  perlsgml-cvs ?

I see no problem with using the perlsgml-dev list.  This is common
for other projects since somce commits can spur some technical
discussions.

Unrelated Note: I am experiencing some flare-up in my ongoing
battle with repetitive strain injuries, so I will not be too
functional/productive for awhile.  My current priority list is:

1. Establish MakeMaker-based installation for perlSGML.
2. Move HTML docs into POD.

But since I should take it easy, I am unsure on when I can get to
it.  If anyone else feels they are able to work on anu of the
tasks, please go for it.

--ewh

=====
Earl Hood,