Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] helloworld

From: Kai Hendry
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] helloworld
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2002 10:55:17 +0200 (EET)

On 24 Feb 2002, Debian Usera wrote:
> mysql>connect dbname;
> mysql> insert into phpgw_applications (app_name, app_title, app_enabled)
>  values ('hello', 'Hello World for phpGroupware', 1);

Ok, this added an entry in "Install Applications", which i previously did
by hand. Results are that STILL I get this "Access not permitted" msg.

Attached is the basic index.php I am earnestly trying to get working. I am
sure it boils down to the application name. There must be some table that
allows allows to the header through the application names. ffs, if i can't
get this working i will just hack apart the newsticker or something. :(

Regards
-Kai Hendry